Monday, December 21, 2009

Alimango Crab is tastefully enticing


A great and splendid day once again as my mother love to served us her usual full pack lunch. In the mood for sea foods, checkout this yummy Alimango Crab which weighs 1 kilo a piece.

The delicate sweet flavor of the meat is simply delicious especially the ALIGI (aligue, alige) of the crab (taba ng talangka) which I can described as heavenly.

I'm not definitely sure but it seems the market price range for this giant-heavy crabs is from P300-450 per kilo. Females crabs is much expensive than male crabs and take not, their is also “Gay” crabs.

By the Way, the crab fats or the Alige is tastefully pleasing but to much of it or habitual eating can be dangerous. Sometimes you will feel dizzy (a sign that your heart and blood pressure are up).



3 comments:

Dasche Bledsoe December 21, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I love crab, but someone would have to show me how to eat one that big :) I think I've just had imitation crab which isn't the same thing at all.

Dr.Bruce January 5, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Living on the Texas Gulf Coast made me spoiled for fresh seafood. It was not until we moved to New Mexico that I realized what a gift that was.

I sure wish I had some crab like this for my seafood gumbo.

Pamela January 8, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

I love crab ;-) I cant say I've seen any that big before. Eating that must be difficlt.

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

free counters

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP