Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR

Canon recently announced their new DSLR, the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. It is an 18.7-megapixel CMOS shooter that comes with Full HD 1080p (30fps video recording capability).

The Rebel T2i supports ISO ranges from 100 to 6400, 63-zone Dual Layer Metering System with the Canon’s DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor (offers improvements in both fine detail and natural color reproduction.).

Available in March, EOS Rebel T2i (body only w/o lens) at $799.99 or a kit set with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS zoom lens at $899.99.


[via Canon]

3 comments:

Joanne Olivieri February 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

I have been looking into getting a new camera and would love something like this though cannot afford that price right now.

Premdas Kanaran February 13, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

This is an interesting and nice post ! I had read a few weeks ago about this model from Canon but the price was a bottleneck, which took me to check for other cameras. Finally ended up with another Canon the Powershot series, the Canon G11. The Canon s rebel series of cameras are quite famous for the Digital SLRs. Keep posting other Digital SLR reviews and news !

Dasche Bledsoe February 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Oooh, actually I like this one a lot better than the first one I looked at. My friend has this same camera and I can attest that it works excellent. I'd love to have one.

Post a Comment

Blog Catalog

free counters

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP